September 16, 2016
Love and Vine, a new culinary event celebrating the fall crush, will make its debut at The Palazzo on Oct. 7. The poolside affair, hosted by an impressive slate of renowned winemakers and chefs, including Chef Joho, will be held from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at Azure Pool at The Palazzo.
The new experience will feature wine and food pairings from participating chefs, all who have obtained the elite title of Maîtres Cuisiniers de France, or Master Chefs of France.
Maître Cuisinier de France is one of the most envied titles that chefs can aspire to receive. The organization’s motto is “to preserve and spread the French culinary arts, encourage training in cuisine, and assist professional development. Maîtres Cuisiniers de France are often given the highest classification in restaurant guides, and are regularly mentioned in the world’s leading food and travel magazines. In addition to Chef Joho, participating Master Chefs of France will include:
- Thomas Bellec – Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel, Beverly Hills, California
- Olivier Dubreuil – Executive chef of The Venetian and The Palazzo.
- Jean-Louis Dumonet – The Union Club of the City of New York, New York, New York
- Joel Guillon – Left Bank Brasserie & LB Steak, San Francisco, California
- Claude Le-Tohic – San Francisco, California
- Fabrice Marcon – Left Bank Restaurant, Larkspur, California
- Roland Passot – La Folie, San Francisco, California
- David Werly – Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nevada
All-inclusive tickets are $104.58 or two for $185.72. Tickets can be purchased online or at any box office at The Venetian or The Palazzo. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend Love and Vine.