October 13, 2016
Consistently named one of the most romantic restaurants in the country by Gayot, Travel & Leisure, USA Today and US News & World Report, there is no better place in Las Vegas to say ‘I do’ than Eiffel Tower Restaurant. But choosing your dream location is the easiest part. There are still guest lists to work on, music to choose, décor to select—and that’s not even taking into consideration one of the most difficult tasks—being in charge of what everyone in a large group is going to eat! At Eiffel Tower, we are able to accommodate any dietary restriction, take the planning of these momentous occasions very personally and are here to assist the bride and groom at every step! With that in mind, here are some tips from our team of wedding and event planners on how to create a very special menu that will be remembered by your guests forever.
- Plan your menu to show off the venue that you are entertaining in. For instance, at Eiffel Tower Restaurant, you will want to have the signature French items created by Chef Joho.
- Try to stick with specific courses and don’t give too many choices. Your event should not be about a server trying to take an order. The sooner everyone is relaxed and ready to celebrate, the better!
- Choose a wine-pairing package. This can be as simple as a red and a white or you can go with wines that pairs with each menu item. However you do it, this will help control your cost on beverage for the evening and will feel like an added enhancement to the guests.
- Remember the seasons. Focus your menu on dishes that use ingredients that are at the height of their taste. If you are looking for dishes that are not in season, not only is it more difficult to source ingredients and therefor more expensive, but you will always sacrifice the taste.
- Have fun! We can’t say it enough, but this is your night to celebrate your love while looking forward to the future. Make sure you are taking into account what you and your significant other would want to eat on this special evening. It’s your wedding—your guests will be happy, we promise!