May 12, 2017
- 4 oz sugar
- 4 oz fine grind almond flour
- 2 oz powder sugar
- 7 oz butter
- 1.5 oz pastry flour
- 8 egg whites
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook butter until golden brown in sauce pan and set aside.
- Sift together; sugar, almond flour, powered sugar and pastry flour.
- Place into mixing bowl. Fold in egg whites. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add warm butter into batter and mix until smooth.
- Set mixture aside for 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Place mixture into pastry bag and pipe into financier mold.
- Cook at 325 degrees for approximately 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Wait 10 minutes to remove from mold.